october11oct - 15All DayInternational Women's Council Convention & Bishops Council
11 (Wednesday) - 15 (Sunday)
Galt House Hotel
International Women Council
december4dec - 7dec 401:00dec 7Liberian Conference December 4-10, 2017
4 (Monday) 01:00 - 7 (Thursday) 01:00
january17jan - 20All DayIMDG's Margret Jackson Winter Retreat
17 (Wednesday) - 20 (Saturday)
Myrtle Beach, SC
- Financial Reporting Online Available NOW
- Gospel on the Seas – International Home Missions Fundraiser
- SIERRA LEONE NEEDS YOUR HELP!
- 98th International Holy Convocation Survey
- Response To The Charlottesville, Virginia Tragedy
- Presider’s Leadership Seminar presentation
- Liberian Conference December 4-10, 2017
- Online Memorial Booklet for Bishop Bonner
- View Safety Policies
- Register for W.L. Bonner College
The Presider’s Desk
- Friends Reunited Even with the interpretation of Pharaoh’s dream and Joseph’s appointment as Prime Minister, his dreams have not yet come true. He marries and has two sons, but chooses names that show that his journey is not yet over. Joseph’s very claim that he has forgotten his family indicates that he has not! Even in fruitfulness, he acknowledges his grief. ...
- Manna in the Wilderness He humbled you, causing you to hunger and then feeding you with manna, which neither you nor your fathers had known, to teach you that man does not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord. (Deut. 8:3) Manna literally means “What is it?” and was the name given by ...
- Ceaseless Praying Within the context of praise and adoration, the praying of the body of Christ should be dominated by intercessory prayer for the spread of the gospel and salvation of souls. There is no other reason for Jesus to have come to earth than for our salvation. There is no theme that runs consistently through Scripture ...